Friday, August 12, 2005

Who am I?

"When I give food to poor, they call me a Saint ..
When I ask why poor has no food, they call me a Communist!"



I am a youngster with lots of social-angriness due to the inequalities and hostilities in the society, which stands hugely between Rich and poor, high and low caste and powerful and powerless citizens. I am slowly loosing interest in democratic process and have started looking into revolutionary ways to keep the society clean from all menaces and to enforce self-obedience and law-abiding qualities in all citizens of India.

You will be looking through the eyes of a youth who longs for good changes in India. Please put your idealogies away for a minute and let's analyze this and ask ourselves why not?!


(PS: I am not a Terrorist/Communist)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home